cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formatting problem in smartform...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my problem is tht data is passing through driver program to smart form but its not displaying in smartform... its showing me formatting error what should i do.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

several possibilities may be there for this.

u have made a logo window and uploaded the logo incorrectly or something like that, please check if u r using any logos

check your table lines definitions

if you are using templates see whether the window width height & template dimensions are in window range.

these might be the possibilities.

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita,

Have you got the solution........how you debugged smartform. Please let me know the solution as iam also getting same problem.

thanks & regards

madhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikita,

In the driver program call the function module of the smartform

once again.

Regards,

Sravanthi

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> hi all,

> my problem is tht data is passing through driver program to smart form but its not displaying in smartform... its showing me formatting error what should i do.....

Fix the formatting error in the SmartForm. If you can't find it immediately, use the conditions option to remove every element from the SmartForm temporarily and then add them back in one by one until you find the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

check in text editor that u have given like this &ifinal-matnr& or not..

or

while passing ifinal (internal table in tables) in driver program pass it like this ifinal[].

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shan..

yes i hav done both of the things correctly....

then too the problem is coming......

Edited by: nikita mishra on Oct 7, 2008 7:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please mention the error in bit detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikita,

Hi allmy problem is tht data is passing through driver program to smart form but its not displaying in smartform...

If you are calling smartform through driver program so excute through the driver program.Data is not displayed in the smartform.

Call the smartform function module in the driver program.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sravanthi,

yes i know tht m calling it through driver program only n i m using the function module the problem the data is not showing in smartform but through debugging i get to know tht data is passing in smartform .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikita,

Have you passed the table type in the form interface which you have declared in the driver program.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i hav done tht all...