cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue were leave is not considering from accruals when entering absences comes up with message as Not enough Quota for "Leave type", it is only deducting from entitlement. Following is the example.

Employee had 50hrs Annual Leave entitlement and 20hrs accrued leave. When we try to enter absence for 70hrs then message comes-up as Not enough Quota, however if we enter leave for 50hrs then it will allow as it is from entitlement. I have looked at the Counting Rule and Deduction Rule all looks ok, please advise any thoughts on how to fix this issue.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Please close question by choosing radio button on left side Answered

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unanswered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Check the what is the maximum limit available your leave type 50 is annual 20 accrual i belive both two different leave type

how can you avail both in single type ?

Please make me clear in this aspect

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mentioned that current leave balance is 70hrs out of which Entitlement hrs=50 and Accrual hours =20. Not leave type 50. End of the period he got 70hrs which we should be able to book leave on.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As of my knowledge accruals will happend when the time evaluation for the particular period.

In the genration rule You might have choose increase for it, means

For example if you hv 24hrs eligibility per year 24hrs won't come

in the first evaluation.if your evaluation is monthly it will split for 12 equal amounts i.e 2 per month .

In your case you leave might acrued balence is < 20 hrs that is the reason it is telling that no enough hours

go to PT50 Please check how many how accrred and try

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Leave is accrued daily and in PT50 under Accrual information I can see the 20hrs accrued, however I cannot book absence on these hours.

regards