Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Organization Structure

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How can I transport Organization structure from one CRM system to another (eg: CRM Dev to CRM QA)?

We are on CRM 2007

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Yes, you can transport the Org. Model from one box to another box (eg: development to quality or quality to production) in CRM 2007. Unfortunately you can't tranport relationship between Org. Unit and business partner (employee). You have to create the relationship manually in each box.

The following is the procedure to the transport the Org. Model from one box to another:

SM30 -> Enter Program Name = RHMOVE30 -> Execute -> Plan Version = 1.0, Object Type = O, Object ID = select (F4) Org. Units to be transferred -> select transport objects -> task = select (F4) -> create request -> enter description -> save -> enter -> execute -> check all objects -> click on transport (in background process) -> SE09 -> select your transports -> release in background ->

In TARGET CLIENT (eg: quality box) run the following reports:

a) CRM_COM_ORGMAN_BUPA_INTEGRATE

b) HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE

c) HRALXSYNC

Hope I have answered your question - if yes, please close the link and award the points...

Cheers,

Amber B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RHMOVE30 report is used for delta transport where as RHMOVE50 will be used for initial transport of the structure.

1 u2013 Release the R3 transport

2 u2013 Release the CRM transport (no user should be in)

The organization model is buffered => you will not see the organization structure immediately

after the transport import into the receiving system!=> Wait the next day

3 Run HRLAXSYNC report

For further information please refer Refer OSS Note: 548202; 327908.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Normally when we move the structure from ECC to CRM we use report RHALEINI provided ALE setup is done between two systems and required distribution model is in place.

Can't we use the same report program from moving from one CRM box to another if ALE setup is done.

otherwise how data gets moved when we are using RHMOVE50 ?If we are using RHMOVE50 then also we have to create relationships manually.

Thanks

sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RHMOVE50 report or RHMOVE30 report is used to transport the ORG structure from development box of SAP CRM system to quality box of SAP CRM system only.

Regards

Vinod

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all, we were able to successfully transport Org Structure from CRM Dev to QA using RHMOVE30.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

Nice post; we too had the same problem and we were able to reslove the issue for the first time. The issue we have here is when we try to redo the same steps again to different client, it will not showup the objects in the F4 help for selection in report "CRM_COM_ORGMAN_BUPA_INTEGRATE".

We are doing everyting as per the resolution given still executing this report "CRM_COM_ORGMAN_BUPA_INTEGRATE"; we are sort of stuck in this step. Is there any missing steps we need to take care to resolve the steps.

Smiles

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

We have a similar requirement now. Can you please give us the steps you have followed to transport the Org Structure.

Thanks,

Ravi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You explain how to transport organizational structure from DEV to QA. Please, tell me how can I do the opposited way. I mean how can I transport the org from QA to DEV.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)