Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Order Processing -via Re sheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any bady explain me about the back order processing via

Manuall and Resheduling in terms of configuration and transactional data wise.

and also if posible please provide the T codes.

in resheduling processing how we are assigning the one order stock to another other.

for this how we are getting stocks back, is there any programe to run or what.

Please explain me the full process.

I gon thorugh all the forum threads for the same, i am unable to get the same.

Please do the need full

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Back order processing is done to allocate/deallocate stock for sale orders in MTS scenario. Whenever a sale order is created system reserves the available stocks by confirming the quantity on a first come first serve basis. If the available stocks are used up for some sale orders and when a new sale order is created system will not be able to confirm the quantity even though stock is available due to the stocks being reserved for other sale orders. Under such circumstances you may want allocate the stock reserved for one sale order to another sale order so that delivery can take place.

This can be done in two ways:

1) Automatically using V_V2. Here you will have to give the priority (high priority: 1; lowest: 5)) for various items listed in the tab sort order. Based on the priorities system will allocate the available stock of the material to the respective sale orders.

2) Manually using V_RA. Here you will have to select the sale orders which you want to allocate/deallocate. First deallocate the stock from sale order with confirmed quantities i.e. make the confirmed quantity to zero by double clicking on the line (only bule lines will be modifiable). Next is to allocate that stock to another sale order.

To perform backorder processing an entry for availability check say 02 and checking rule BO should be maintained in OVZ9 transaction.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can anybady help on the same.

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

IN V_RA transaction i found list of back orders, from there i select one line item and changes the confirmed quantity, this means we reduced actually confirmed quantity.

Please confirm if i am wrong, after that what we have to do and how to reshedule for the next order, this is my main concern now.\

I am not understanding what exactly we have to do in the V_V2 Tansaction,

Please let us know in detail for my above concerns.

if possible please explain where to start and How to start this back order processing in SD Prospective.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please sugest your views on my previous qurries for backorder processing

This needs to resolve very urgently.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

IN V_RA transaction i found list of back orders, from there i select one line item and changes the confirmed quantity, this means we reduced actually confirmed quantity.

Please confirm if i am wrong, after that what we have to do and how to reshedule for the next order, this is my main concern now.\

I am not understanding what exactly we have to do in the V_V2 Tansaction,

Please let us know in detail for my above concerns.

if possible please explain where to start and How to start this back order processing in SD Prospective.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Still i am not aaable to understnad the resheduling processing, can any bady explain in terms of configuration, what settings we have to do for this

Dear Mahesh,

as you said, some setting for delivery item categories, can you please let me know some extent briefly.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You can find the details regarding the back order processing in the below link.

The transaction code is V_RA.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can run this via

V_V2

CO06/CO09

some setting is require to activate the field there at Delivery Item category level.

and more customization is there in Logistic-SD-....

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

please share you ideas.

Thanks

Raju.