cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableColumnGroup's BUG

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I insert a dropdownbykey as a TableCellEditor,in a column under a TableColumnGroup,I get the following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException 

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.TableColumn.getTable(TableColumn.java:2222)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.DropDownByKeyAdapter.getWidth(DropDownByKeyAdapter.java:637)
    at com.sap.tc.ur.renderer.ie6.ComboBoxRenderer.render(ComboBoxRenderer.java:53)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:434)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:133)
    ... 60 more

and I think maybe this is a TableColumnGroup's Bug.

This solution is that set column's width value.

when I set value of column's width ,everything was fine.

Anyone know that has SAP fixed this bug ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open an OSS message (component BC-WD-CLT-HTM) or BC-WD-JAV-RUN). This is a known bug.

Armin

sebastin_alvarez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i had the same error.... thanks a lot, because the solution for this problem was writing .setWidth("100");

I can't believe it, i think like you... this is a BUG : (

Regards,

Sebastiá

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i could insert a dropdownby key in the column of a tablecolumngroup as a

with out any issues..

hope u have binded the selectedkey property of the dropdownbykey to context attribute

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

I have binded the selectedkey property of the dropdownbykey.and if i do not set the width of the column ,the exception still exist.

server version: netweaver2004s sp15

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studioversion:7.0.15

Regards

zhangpeng