cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-ROS Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts

1. Can anyone update me, how much time a typical ROS implementation takes with an already implemented SRM Solution

2. When we create questionnaires in Self Registration, what do we do with User and User group assignment. do we define any group or User to assign to a Survey/Questionnaire.

3. Can we download the questionnaires from different suppliers and compare them collectively in ROS

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

SA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2) there is no concept of user and user group , when an supplier registers himself , system will send Questionnaire to the supplier in e-mail.

the supplier will reply to the questionnaire , if the purchaser wants to , then he can accept the supplier and then transfer the same as operational supplier...in to SRM system

3) there is no concept of the Questionnairs being downloaded from suppliers.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How much time did it take for you to implement a ROS solution , I am talking about all SAP standard functions and simple questionnaires.

Regards

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

difficult question to answer , it all depends on your level of expereince and expertise..

it should not take much time , if you are at the highest support level , where all the issues are already resovled.

in such case , you need not wait for solutions from SAP...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks a lot for your update. I have the rough idea now. Enjoy

Regards