cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My mind is a bit foggy with the following issues. I hope you could shed some light to some of the questions.

1. What are the settings that indicate that a Preq will already be confirmed? This is just to know so that I can still modify or delete them. When the Preq is already confirmed i cannot already modify or delete them anywhere only in R/3

2. If TLB is created we will not be able to change PO due to the delivery is immediately executed. Is there a way so I can still change the PO? or for the delivery not to be immediately executed?

3. What will happen to SNP if the forecast is changed in DP during the first day of the weeK? Will the forecast be changed as well in SNP for the next day?

Hoping for your feedback.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. What are the settings that indicate that a Preq will already be confirmed? This is just to know so that I can still modify or delete them. When the Preq is already confirmed i cannot already modify or delete them anywhere only in R/3

You can change PR at any time until you convert it to purchase order.

2. If TLB is created we will not be able to change PO due to the delivery is immediately executed. Is there a way so I can still change the PO? or for the delivery not to be immediately executed?

you can control it by

IMG :Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Basic Settings-> Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems

3. What will happen to SNP if the forecast is changed in DP during the first day of the weeK? Will the forecast be changed as well in SNP for the next day?

No it will not be changed in SNP , you need to transfer it to SNP.you can use tcode :/SAPAPO/LCOUT - Release to Demand Planning

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 6, 2008 10:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you so so much.

I still have a question regarding

1. You can change PR at any time until you convert it to purchase order.

How will I know if the Preq is already going to be converted? is it in the SNP planning Horizon? or PPDS?

2. IMG :Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Basic Settings-> Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems

--what settings will I configure? is this so that the delivery will not be immediately executed? should this be periodic transfer? as there are also other plants using the system, can i configure this for a specific plant?

3. No it will not be changed in SNP , you need to transfer it to SNP.you can use tcode :/SAPAPO/LCOUT - Release to Demand Planning

If i change and release the forecast, it will already be reflected in SNP Forecast key figure?

Many thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dia

1. You can change PR at any time until you convert it to purchase order.

How will I know if the Preq is already going to be converted? is it in the SNP planning Horizon? or PPDS?

It depends on conversion indicator you set , can see and set in /SAPAPO/RRP3 and double click PR.

2. IMG :Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Basic Settings-> Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems

--what settings will I configure? is this so that the delivery will not be immediately executed? should this be periodic transfer? as there are also other plants using the system, can i configure this for a specific plant?

One should consider only those orders in TLB for which you want to create delivery.

3. No it will not be changed in SNP , you need to transfer it to SNP.you can use tcode :/SAPAPO/LCOUT - Release to Demand Planning

If i change and release the forecast, it will already be reflected in SNP Forecast key figure? Yes you need to define source and target keyfigure in :/SAPAPO/LCOUT transaction code.

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 6, 2008 11:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the reply.

For question

2. One should consider only those orders in TLB for which you want to create delivery.

I cannot fathom how will I only consider the order in the TLB for which the delivery is to be created since the transaction "Define Transfer of SNP to OLTP System" is a global setting for all the SNP, Deployment, and TLB.

Hoping for your advise.

Thank you so much,

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

You can control order selection based on

date or by Transportation planner or by selection profile if you are running TLB in backgorund /SAPAPO/SNP04 - Transport Load Builder (TLB) .

Else other option is to do it by manually /SAPAPO/SNPTLB - Transport Load Builder (TLB)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/EN/8e/40038265bf11d3b6390000e82de178/frameset.htm

Manish

Answers (0)