Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

APO Queries

Hi Experts,

My mind is a bit foggy with the following issues. I hope you could shed some light to some of the questions.

1. What are the settings that indicate that a Preq will already be confirmed? This is just to know so that I can still modify or delete them. When the Preq is already confirmed i cannot already modify or delete them anywhere only in R/3

2. If TLB is created we will not be able to change PO due to the delivery is immediately executed. Is there a way so I can still change the PO? or for the delivery not to be immediately executed?

3. What will happen to SNP if the forecast is changed in DP during the first day of the weeK? Will the forecast be changed as well in SNP for the next day?

Hoping for your feedback.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

replied

Hi Ria,

You can control order selection based on

date or by Transportation planner or by selection profile if you are running TLB in backgorund /SAPAPO/SNP04 - Transport Load Builder (TLB) .

Else other option is to do it by manually /SAPAPO/SNPTLB - Transport Load Builder (TLB)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/EN/8e/40038265bf11d3b6390000e82de178/frameset.htm

Manish

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question