cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot transfer transactional data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I really need your help regarding this incident.

I am having problems with the APO system. I cannot transfer the transactional datas from APO to R/3. However, I am able to successfully transfer the transactional data from R/3 to APO. When I had run /SAPAPO/CCR, it returns the error "No Active Integration Model". Isn't it that integration models are only configured in R/3? I think the integration models in R/3 are properly created coz I am able to transfer the transactional data from R/3 to APO.

I would really very much appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probabily for that product you have no model active.

check in tcode CFM5 in R/3 for all active IM .

Make sure you have all the master data and transaction data IM active like Planned order , purchase req, purchase order.

Also check in IMG on APO side :Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Basic Settings-> Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems

Make it immediate transfer.

Further details look into /SAPAPO/CQ or /SAPAPO/C3 tcode in APO

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 6, 2008 10:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have already checked the transactions you had mentioned and had found no problem. All of the master data and transactional data has integration models created. The integration models are also properly created in R/3 from what I know coz i could successfully transfer the data from R/3 to APO. As to the APO side, in SNP settings, the transactional data is also maintained - immediate transfer is also selected. If I do the compare/reconcile function however, it returns the error "not in active integration model". the trash button is the only one activated and i cannot force the transfer from APO to R/3 either.

Could there be something else.. A configuration that I am missing in APO?

Hoping for your reply.

Many many thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Please regenerate all the IM by CFM1 and CFM3 .

Also check you queue block by tcode SMQ1/SMQ2 both on R/3 and APO side and also look for further error by /SAPAPO/CQ and /SAPAPO/C3 on APO side.

Also check your publication setting by tcode : /SAPAPO/CP1

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I had already recreated and regenerated the integration models.

For the publication type for the specific plant.

- External Procurement

- In-house Production

- Planned Independent Requirement

- Sales Order

- Shipment

- Delivery

- Reservations

- Confirmation of Deletions

The publication types I think are also ok.

What else could be affecting the transfer?

Thank you so much for looking into this..

Hoping for a reply.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ria,

Is it repeatetive or transfer was happening ealrier and now it is not happening.?

As it happening for sll transaction or some transactions ?

For transaction like purchase order or sales order which have completed in R3 might not get transfered from APO to R/3..you can delete them from APO with CCR report..

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

It is actually happening for all the transactional data from APO to R/3, it is not recurring and we are still configuring the system. For R/3 to APO we are able to transfer it. Deletion can only be done but we cannot make the full cycle of transactional data from APO to R/3 to APO.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Please do advise.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

You may want to check through transaction /SAPAPO/CC, /SAPAPO/CQ and SLG1 in APO if there are problems when processing data from APO to R/3. You can also check in CFG1 transaction in R/3 for possible causes of error.

Hopes this helps,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your feedback.

However looking into the inbound and outbound queues of R/3 and APO. There are no errors nor queues. i have also looked into the CIF cockpit and CIF application log and had found none.

What I can only see is the error in the Compare/Reconcile function. Which is "Not in Active Integration Model" and the only button which is activated in the said transaction is "delete in APO" the button send to R/3 cannot be selected.

Hoping so much for your reply and thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Can you please check your setting in transaction /sapapo/C1 and /sapapo/C2?

Just curious, can you tell me what excatly transactional data are you sending to R/3?

Thank you,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I checked the transactions you had mentioned and I saw that the BusSystGrp, and Logical system is properly defined. As for the queue type in /sapapo/c2, Only Inbound queues is defined for R/3.

Should I be adding the one for outbound queue?

Many many thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ria,

You may want to check below link. What is the setting for queue type for APO?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/9b/954d3baf755b67e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Its really strange that Transactional Data cannot be transferred from APO to R/3 but it is ok to transfer data from R/3 to APO. Have you executed Connection Test and Authorization Test in APO side through SM59 transaction?

Thanks,

Raymond

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried pushing the Transactional data using /SAPAPO/C5 transaction? Also are there any restrictions in the IM and because of which this data is not passing to R/3? like for instance MRP type, Plant specific material status etc?

Are these products also available in R/3 or only existing in APO?

Thanks and regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria ,

When you are executing CCR report , after selecting partner system in the selection criteria , can you check in model name field of the selection criteria.

After doing F4 you should be able to see the active intergration model in R/3 of the transactional data you are attempting to send to R/3.

If this integration model is not seen , that means some steps are missing in CIF set up on APO side.You can follow the link given by Raymond and trace out the configuration steps missing ,if any.

or

there is no IM active in R/3 for the transactional data that you are attempting to send.From your replies I am assuming this as a remote possibility.

Regards,

Nikhil Nalgirkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the IM in the R/3 is pointing towards the right Partner system (APO system for the same client). Sometimes it happens in the IM, the partner system is selected as different system and the IM would be seen active but the data is transferred to nowhere

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Suggest you to again review CIF setting and make sure right logical system is defined :

CIF Settings in R/3 :

Check ALE settings or activate ALE settings

Define the logical system BD54

Assign logical system to a client SCC4

Set the RFC destination SM59

Assign target system and queue type CFC1

Maintain the SAP APO release NDV2

Activate BTEs for SAP APO integration BF11

User parameters for CIF CFC2

CIF Settings in APO :

Check ALE settings or activate ALE settings

Define the logical system BD54

Assign logical system to a client SCC4

Set the RFC destination SM59

Set up business system group

Create BSG /SAPAPO/C1

Assign logical systems to BSG /SAPAPO/C2

Maintain distribution definitions /SAPAPO/CP1

User parameters for CIF /SAPAPO/C4

Make sure you have right setting in SAPAPO/C4

Logging :Detail

Debug : Debugging off

Also check in SM58 for any error and SM59 for connect and check below thread

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thank you so much for your help. I do really appreciate your feedback.

Regarding this reply.

"When you are executing CCR report , after selecting partner system in the selection criteria , can you check in model name field of the selection criteria.

After doing F4 you should be able to see the active intergration model in R/3 of the transactional data you are attempting to send to R/3."

I was not able to see any active integration model in model name field of the selection criteria. So I suppose there really is a problem in the set-up of CIF.

I will check all the parameters that had been mentioned.

Many many thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I already checked all the CIF connections but still cannot find the problem. All transactional data are not being sent to R/3 for all plants.

Hoping for your advise.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Have you already executed Authorization test And Connetcion Test in SM59?

I assume the Master Data is correctly maintained.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ria ,

I understand , with so many expert comments poring in , following all of them must be hard for you. even we can't pinpoint exact problem as we hv not seen the system.

This thread summarizes all the settings required for CIF connection.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/scm/cif

Next qucik check you can do on R/3 side is go transaction CFM5 and search for the transactional data IM model.Here you can check whether the IM is active or not and last changed by and objects which are included in the IM.If the model you are looking for is on and active you will see 2 green ticked signs which means IM is perfectly fine on R/3 side and connection to APO is established.

If CFM5 result is positive then you will hv to take help from technical team to switch on the TRFC debugging and then check whether the queues are getting generated or not from both R/3 as well as APO side.

If CFM5 results are negative then same old answer of check your CIF settings

Regards,

Nikhil Nalgirkar