cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI Server License and remote login issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about the DI Server License. Can DI Server be installed outside of the web server or win application server and allow to be called remotely?

I did a test. It is successful to login to DI Server if the DI Server and web application or win application are on the same server. However, I did another test to install the web application on the other server and remove to call the DI Server to login.

It gives message u201CError env:Receiver 100000007 License is fully used Loginu201D.

Additional information, to use the code to call DI Server, I have to install DI Server on the web server without license because It will allow my code to call the DCOM.

I place the LicenseServer to point to the remote DI Server. This is not successful.

Can expert please help to answer this question?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad Mily,

1000000007 means you have the required license (DI Server license) but it has been used by some other program.

I doubt you need to uninstall DI Server installed previously, which consumes license when running up.

Thanks,

MIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resetup the environment. Still the same. I think the DI Server and the web app/win app have to site in the same server.

Does anyone one have achieve to place DI Server and Application to call DI Server in different server?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vlad,

Did you log in with your account two times and try the third time (which is not possible) with the di-server??

You can max log in two times with the same user...

Hth.

Regards Teun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teun,

Thank you very much to give me the hint of debugging.

The DI Server is only for testing purpose and only my application can log in to it.

I place the application at the Server wich DI Server is installed and run it to login to DI Server. It works.

However, I run the application in another server and remote to the DI Server. It fails with those message I post.

When I run the remote login, the application in the DI Server machine is not run.

If my application can generate two logins at the same time, it suppose the login won't be successful for the application to be run on the same server of DI Server.

What is your thought?

Gianluigi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Consider using B1WS. Available on 2007A. You can download it from SDN under the usual "Business One SDK Tools" section. Sits on top of DI Server and just makes your life easier.