Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Properties don't show up in the current viewbar filter

Hello,

When clicking the Entity dimension on the current view bar, then applying the filter, there is only one property option to select (The ID property). Even though there are about 15 properties defined. This dimension processes fine, but it is the largest dimension with around 35,000 lines. All other dimension properties appear under the filter. Is this a size issue? or is there another problem here?

Thanks!

replied

Assuming the InApp selection is not causing your issue, I ran into a similar problem on a 5.1 SP3 environment. We had an application that was originally written in a 4.x environment. The dimension had > 100,000 members, and in 4.x the filters worked fine. However, in 5.1, the properties were not displayed in the filter dialog.

I opened a ticket with support, and after a few weeks, they confirmed that there is a bug when a dimension contains more than 26,000 or 27,000 members (I don't have the ticket handy, but I seem to remember that is the cutoff). Unfortunately, they told me that the fix would not be available until 7.0 was released.

Ray

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question