cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RMMRP000 creates PR but does not trigger any event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running the batch requirement planning report RMMRP000. This reports creates a PR if it finds any shortage of material quantity when you create a work order(IW31, IW32).

Now the problem is, this report creates the PR with a release step but the event 'releaseStepCreated' (BO BUS2009) is not getting triggerred. I debugged the program RMMRP000, but could not able to find out where exaclty it is creating the PR.

Can anyone tell why it is not triggerring the event 'releaseStepCreated' even if release step is present in PR.

your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Padman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks IA. The link you have provided, was helpful. note 67866 was the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Padman,

I can tell you, how you debug the purchase requisition's creation within IW31, IW32:

Enable update debugging (it's created during the update task)

During the update debugging create a breakpoint at function module ME_UPDATE_REQUISITION

You can also halt at BaDi 01000710E (post requisition) to see what happends after creation.

Please also check, if the requisition is subject to release. Mayhaps the creation indicator of EBAN-ESTKZ went into the release strategy's classifiction and was disabled for the MRP run.

Best wishes,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Florin,

The PR is getting created only when the report RMMRP000 is executed not in IW31 or IW32. what is the BADI definition name you are reffering to.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It won't trigger. you need to look for some BADI. Besides that take a look at this link

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2004-March/012431.html

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even though it might not get you nearer to the solution: It's a BTE (transaction FIBF) P/S event 01000710E that is called after requisition creation. May that help.

Best wishes,

Florin