cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes JRC1, JRC2, JRC3..not pulled from FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Output Taxes per juridication for Canada are set and the taxes are maintained in F/A. But when applied for a sales order JRC1, JRC2, JRC3 are not called for taxes.(they should be pulled from the FI into SD Pricing)

I have maintained..Tax procedure, assigned properly, maintained Condition records, Copy controls in SD and maintained taxes in SD..

We are facing problem in pulling the JRC1, JRC2..into pricing procedure, CTXJ is pulled in from the condition record for (county/state/customer classfi/material classif)..and JRc1 and JRC2...have not access sequences.

Checked FTXP ..all the config is correct..

Where did I miss?..please guide.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Also go through this link

[Configuration Guide for Netweaver Scenarios|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/78597555-0e01-0010-6799-df7b1cbf5966]

In the above link, if you go to page 30, you will find the relevant tax configuration details.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Laxmipathi,

Issue is the Taxes are set per the jurisdiction in FI (created in FTXP as O/p taxes) but these are not pulled into the Pricing of SO even after creating condition record (actually condition record should not be neccessary if taxes are to be pulled from FI)..

I am not knowing where the SD-FI has gone wrong.. Solutions from experts of this Forum is very highly helpful.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Please check this Building Block

[External Tax Determination Canada|http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/BL_CA/documentation/ExtTax_ConfigGuide_EN_CA.doc]

Moreover, I feel the tax classification for outbound deliveries in Canada is CTX1 to CTX3 and if I am correct, JRC1 to JRC3 are for inbound deliveries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi