Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Outlook client groupware integration - Synchronizing contacts

magrukal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have just installed CRM 2007 and want to synchronize contact data with Outlook. The synchronization works fine and contacts have been created in CRM without any errors. However besides first name and last name nothing has been synced (e.g. country, region, phone, email etc is missing)

I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the groupware file (version 3.038) according to note 1254400.

My GWI_PROPERTIES:

DEFAULT_APPT_PROC_TYPE CX01

DEFAULT_APPT_TEXTTYPE A002

DEFAULT_CONT_TEXTTYPE 0001

DEFAULT_TASK_CANCELLED E0007

DEFAULT_TASK_COMPLETED E0003

DEFAULT_TASK_INPROCESS E0002

DEFAULT_TASK_OPEN E0001

DEFAULT_TASK_PROC_TYPE 1004

DEFAULT_TASK_TEXTTYPE A002

REL_NAME_MY_ACCOUNTS CXP001

REL_NAME_MY_CONTACTS BUR011

Could someone please help me with that issue?

Thanks,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mario,

the settings should be fine, but is seems not finding the corresponding account for your contact and therefore that data does not come.

please contact me at martin.dauer at sap.com and I will return with an F.A.Q. that might be helpful.

cheers

martin

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

FAQ Sent..just let me know if you need more support

cheers

martin

magrukal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

sorry for my late reply, I've been on vacation.

Thanks your sending FAQ, however it didn't solve the problem, since everything was configured the same.

When creating a new contact in Outlook with a new company both are created in CRM. The adress data is saved with the account, however information like phone and email is transferred.

Further I tried to change the email-address of this contact. When sync this contact is not found in CRM and deletion in Outlook is proposed. Alternatively I can create a duplicate in CRM

Regards,

Mario

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mario,

I did not fully get the issue 1. seems to be that all data is coming correctly...

for the second issue, the mail id is taken for identification. this is why it can not handle changes in that field.

pls send me you phone number and we can look at your system remotely.

regards

martin