cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table driven DQXI name standardization process question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have DQXI release 2.

I have a question about this table driven (Oracle database) name standardization process. In the input table, I have over 1200 records in it. After the name standardization finished successfully, I only have about 360 records in the output table. I am trying to understand why this happened, and where to go to debug and hopefully fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that this forum is dedicated to all other development-related questions which are not directly addressed by other forums. This includes Business Objects SDKs, products, or technologies which do not fall under BusinessObjects Enterprise, BusinessObjects Edge, Crystal Reports Server, or Crystal Reports (for example Desktop Intelligence SDK, Universe Designer SDK, Portal Integration Kits, Java User Function Libraries, and other third party technologies or development languages).

From your description, I believe you are using an SAP product. If that is the case, please post your query to an SAP forum.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

We bought the software from Business Object which was acquired by SAP I believe. So, I do not think it is a 'SAP' product.

So, is there anyone or anywhere that i could get in touch with to get this resolved?

thanks.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. Found the best place to post this query; Enterprise Information Management

The link is:

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I will try that place.