Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No suitable sender agreement found - File / Adapter, Sender FTP

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Friends,

Is my first time in PI with FTP / FILE ( really I'm newbie in PI - but 2 years in ABAP ).

I have configurated my communication channel with and FILE/ADAPTER on a Sender FTP...

I have Tried with 2 FTP, one in my PC, and one Public... but in both cases, it's doesn't works... monitoring my communication channel, I get the No suitable sender agreement found ERROR....

I thought... may be PI has not access to the FTP's servers, so run in SAP PI server, an ABAP program trx se38, program: RSFTP002 and with this, I could connect to the FTP... it works perfectly.

so I don't understand... what I'm doing bad?

Any Help?

regards every body!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

did you configure your Sender Agreement in ID correctly by giving proper CC (which is picking the file).

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

mmmm

you are right, I have bad configurated my sender agreement, but, i corrected that, and still, have the same problem...

Thanks SO MUCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you still have same problem go to ABAP stack and run SXI_CACHE tcode and do complete cache refresh. wait for 5 min and then test it again.

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Chirumamilla THANKS SO MUCH

it's working... sorry by this newbie question...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error in Run Time Workbench under component monitoring you are getting for you Sender File adapter now.

You must ensure the id and pwd used for FTPing the file by sender file adapter is correct, make sure the source dir is having full access permission (read/writ/delete). Also check the file name is same as you have defined in you sender Communication channel.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, my new error, is only problem in my FTP, but is only configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

u r welcome...2 yrs back i am newbie

when ever we make changes after an error, sometimes XI will not take the changes in cache automatically; uses old one. solution for this is complete Cache refresh.

welcome to Integration World have fun....

Answers (0)