Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sub reports not showing data in Vusual Basic 6

I have created a report in CR XI and added it to my Visual Basic 6 application. The report in CR and VB work correctly.

Recently, however, I added 3 sub reports to the existing report. When I run it in the CR development environment, it shows all four reports (main and 3 sub reports) correctly, but when I add it to my VB 6 applicaiton and run it, only the main report shows the data and the 3 sub reports are blank - only lines, boxes, text fields show.

The main report is just an invoice for one customer. The 3 sub reports are exact copies of the main report but with a different page identifiers printed at the bottom. (main report = "Invoice", sub report 1 = "Accounting", sub report 2 = "File", sub report 3 = "Packing List").

There is only one parameter being passed which is the Customer Key field and all four reports link to that key.

Thank you for any help.

Also, I purchased the Crystal Single Case several hours ago and sent in the required email to activate the case. Now several hours have passed by and I have still not been contacted. I called Customer Service and they said to just wait and I would be contacted. Any idea how long the wait is?

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question