cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different price fr the same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material which I sell independently and also as a configurable material.

Ex I have a harddisc which I sell with laptop (variant config) and also on its own. How can I maintain 2 different prices for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

variant pricing is always the solution to this kind of question

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VGR,

You can maintain two different prices for that material based on the condition types.

1.For variant material you can maintain price under VA00 (Variants condition type)condition type in VK11for the Hard disc.

2. For normal material you can maintain price under PR00 condition type in VK11 for that Hard disc.

Based on the above condition record maintenance system will pick the price of the hard disc differently.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

But how would the system determine when to use VA00 or PR00?

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VGR,

If the Variant BOM explodes in the sales order, system will pick the VA00 price.

If there is no BOM ,if you enter as individual item i.e standard item system will pick the PR00 price.

I hope this will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can do that.

Can have different access for them or even write a VOFM to achieve the same as when you are selling the material as part of laptop, the item category would be different and it would be a sub-item whereas when you sell it as an individual part, the determination would be different.

Based on this different, one can have different prices for the same material.

Regards,

Gauravjit.