Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing delivery, I am getting the following error:

Line 000850-BATT1 Deficit of SL unrestr. prev 2 ea : BATT1 PLANT_A 566"

I checked through MMBE and MB52 that storage location 566 in PLANT_A has material BATT1 stock of 12 Qty which is sufficient to cover the requirement of 3 QTY in the delivery.

Please help me out with this issue.

Sincerely,

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are saying that stock of 12 EA is available in Storage Location 556 then check the Delivery (VL02N) in "Item Overview" screen of delivery, whether Planned GI or Actual GI date is of previous period if yes then it will give this message. Change it to current period and then try to do PGI.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ketan,

As Pankaj has mentioned, change the actual Goods Issue date & Planned Goods Issue date to today's date and this will solve your issue.

If the actual GI date & Planned GI date is in the previous period then this issue comes up.

Regards,

Sandeep Sarkar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message is complaining about insufficient stock in storage location 566 .

You said you have stock in plant PLANT_A, but you did not say in which storage location.

Make sure the stock is in the storage location that is mentioned in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the stock is not blocked by any other order.If it is blocked it show the same message.It actually check the material as per ATP rule assigned.Check the rule too.

Cheers,

Tushar