Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/GI Indivitual and Collective slip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue for the GI. I am creating a material document with multiple line items. When i tried to save the document with Individual slip, It print's fine (each line item per page). When i tried to save the document with Collective slip option, it should print all line items in a single page. Which it's not happening and it's printing as like Individual slips.

I have checked the config. Config details are below.

Output TYPE: WA01

Program : SAPM07DR

Form name: WA_SCHEINVERS1

Form routine: ENTRY_WA01

Everything is standard, I want to make sure any configuration is missing or for collective slip we need consider any other things.

Point's will be rewarded.

Regards,

Hemanth.

Edited by: keerthipati hemanth on Oct 7, 2008 11:31 AM

Edited by: keerthipati hemanth on Oct 7, 2008 1:08 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hemanth

For Movement Type: 313, Stock is transferred from the Issuing S.Loc to the Transit and Transfer (You can see in T-Code: MB52 Column: Transit & Transfer) and you have to do the Movement Type: 315 for removing from the Transit to the Receiving S.Loc.

So when we take the printout of the material doc with movement type: 313 only Issuing S.Loc will be updated in the script and automatically generated item in the Mat Doc will not be printed. Once you Process the material doc with 315 Mvt Type you get the print out of the Receiving S.Loc.

If they want the both the line items in the Mvt Ty:313 Mat Doc you can develop a Z Script and attach to the Output type. You will get all

the information from Table: MSEG.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved my self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Would you mind to share the resolution please? i have faced same problem. I found that collective slip should be generated under output type WA03, but apparently in my case, the slip still generate only first line item, instead of all items in one slip.

Please kindly advice.

Thank you