Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to repeat std loop or call again the structure of BSEG at substitution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did a substitution for updating some values in the fields of Account docs while posting in MIRO, VF01 etc .

The thing I did is, If i get the value say like Profit center in line item substitution, Im updating the same to next line item values thru Export Import parameters .

So the issue here is, If i get the value in 1st line item, so that I can update the same in next consecutive lines of each item if it has null values but if the 1st line item doesn't have the value say its null, then my loop will go to next line item to get and search the value of the profit center field, if its found then I can able to update the values in my next line items and not the missing line of 1st item because the standard programming loop in MIRO and VF01 are structure type BSEG table. So Im missing my updates of 1st line item if its null.

Pls advise me, how to call the standard loop once again and post my transaction without null values.

Hope its clear.

thanks & regards

sankar.

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this can only be solved by a substitution at callup point 3, "complete document".

There you could call an exit, and all line items will be available in import parameter "bool_data". The necessary magic can be coded inside such an exit.

See program RGGBR000 for examples, and also SAP online help.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas/ All...

Please post me some Substitution - Complete document exit process example...

I've tried but no results and the user exit available which is not working for my requirement.

Pls advise.

thanks & regards'

sankar

Any replies...

Edited by: sankar babu on Oct 8, 2008 9:49 AM

Edited by: sankar babu on Oct 8, 2008 6:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think substitutions are to be used for fields with financial implications (profit center). But there is a note out there that describes this. You might see if you can find it.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved...

Found Exit for part of the issue resolved.

regards'

sankar.