cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Completion Status and Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a sales order with reference to a Contract, I get a message that says that the contract is completely referenced. This happens only with a few contracts. The completion rule for all our contract items are set as not relevant for completion. I have tried the following:

1. Completion Rule in Item Catg Config is blank - Not relevant for completion

2. Created a new contract and and sales order - Works fine

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the value of VBAP-ERLRE field for those contracts? It should be blank as per your description because the item catg. is not relevant for completion.

If it is not blank then download reports ZZERLRE and SDVBUK00 from SAP Notes. Run ZZERLRE first. it will reset your VBAP-ERLRE based on your present config. Then run SDVBUK00. It will reset values in VBUK/VBUP based on the present contract status. This should solve your problem. For more info search in SAP Notes based on the program names.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

chandan,

thanks a lot... It worked....vbap-erlre for contract was 'C'. How can this happen when it is blank in VOV7? Is there anyway to debug or findout?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not having access to your system, all I can do is Guess!

Check if the item catg. config was changed in between for a short duration (accident or intentional) causing those specific contracts to have VBAP-ERLRE='C'.

Regards,

Chandan

Answers (0)