cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP: Incorrect settlement to GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an unusual situation in our production system. WIP was calculated during the WIP calculation program. And then we ran settlement. We expected that all the WIP figures on the various orders would settle to the GL accounts.

However, we see that on a few orders the system has not posted WIP at all in FI.

On few of them the WIP posted on the GL is different that what was calculated.

Does anyone has any clue to this? I tried searching OSS but could not find anything.

Please help me out!

Regards,

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Tcode KKAX system calculates WIP for order. At the time of settlement this calculated WIP is posted to GL accounts. When we run KKAX calculated WIP is stored by system in seperate table and is called RA key data. When settlement is done system checks for the stored data and posts it to GL accounts.

If you have some wrong values appearing in FI postings it means system is using some data stored in earlier WIP process runs. To remove this use Tcode kka7 (i am not sure of this tcode) but there is tcode to delete earlier calculated WIP data. to delete earlier WIP data and then again try to calculate WIP.

if the WIP is not getting calcuated for an order it means FULL delivery of the order has taken place or the order is in TECO status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check .... result analysis, accounts assignment for wip settlement.Are settled orderes are ,,,,,all partially delivered or with REL status

regards

dinabandhu