How do import universes from XI R2 to XI R3?
We upgraded to XI R3 , before we did we exported the universes as UNV files.
Now when we try and import them it gives error 'you are not authorised to use this document (FRM 00008)'
Have a look at SAP note 1202109, which details the steps to perform when the universe is no longer accessible.
The workaround consists of the following steps:
1. Make a new universe with specific name (Eg. TEST).
2. Export it and save it on the local computer.
3. Copy the name of the TEST universe and delete the TEST universe from the local computer.
4. Rename the corrupted universe with the TEST.unv name.
5. Open the TEST.unv from the local computer in Designer.
6. Export the universe
7. Import the universe again to get the corrupted universe data.