File to IDOC Scenario
I am working on file to IDOC scenario. My source file is in .dat format, so I used FCC to convert dat to XML in XI, this is all working fine. In XI I see success message but it is not posting successfully in R/3. In the segment EDIDC40, I am populating the field MESCOD, it is not coming up in the target message. Same problem for some of the fields in other segments. The Detailed segment is E1EDL24 is not all seen in R/3.
When I tested with the xml code from SXMB_MONI, all the data is seen in all the segments. Could somebody please tell why this problem is happening when sending to R/3. When I see in the request messgae mapping in SXMB_MONI, I do not see all the fields populated but when I test in mapping editor it works fine.