Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO 2-step confirmation using either L_TO_CONFIRM or L_TO_CONFIRM_SU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a TO using the L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_SU function module. I then need to confirm the TO but through a 2-step confirmation. I've both the L_TO_CONFIRM_SU and L_TO_CONFIRM function modules but have only got errors.

Parameters used for these function modules are as below :

L_TO_CONFIRM_SU

Exporting I_LENUM = <storage unit number>

I_QUKNZ = '1'

Tables T_LTAP_CONF = <TO items taken from LTAP>

Error returned - Warehouse number does not exist (new selection required)

L_TO_CONFIRM

Exporting I_LGNUM = <warehouse number>

I_TANUM = <TO created from the L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_SU FM above>

I_QUKNZ = '1'

Tables T_LTAP_CONF = <TO items taken from LTAP>

Error returned - Movement type 000 is not allowed (check your entry)

With both these FMs, I've also tried populating the T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables but the same errors were returned. Can anyone please help with some example on how to use these function modules properly?

Note : The purpose of these function modules is to carry out the functions in transaction LT13 (firstly to pick, and then to transfer)

Thanks and regards,

Adeline.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

MAybe i'm being too simplistic on this, but:

Error returned - Warehouse number does not exist (new selection required)

My guess is..... you entered the wrong Warehouse number

Error returned - Movement type 000 is not allowed (check your entry)

Yet another gues: you didn't supply a movement type or the 000 you supplied isn't valid.

How about solving it the old-skool way: trial and error.

0 Kudos

Hi Maen,

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly, I did try all sorts of combinations, especially with the T_LTAP_CONF and T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables in both the function modules, so yes, I did more than enough trial and error but which still returned the same results.

Now, to answer your guesses :

1. Nope, I did not enter a wrong warehouse number. If you look at L_TO_CONFIRM_SU, you can see that there are no import parameters for warehouse, and warehouse also does not exist within the T_LTAP_CONF nor T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables, so I definitely did not enter a wrong warehouse number by mistake.

0 Kudos

Hi Maen,

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly, I did try all sorts of combinations, especially with the T_LTAP_CONF and T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables in both the function modules, so yes, I did more than enough trial and error but which still returned the same results.

Now, to answer your guesses :

1. Nope, I did not enter a wrong warehouse number. If you look at L_TO_CONFIRM_SU, you can see that there are no import parameters for warehouse, and warehouse also does not exist within the T_LTAP_CONF nor T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables, so I definitely did not enter a wrong warehouse number by mistake.

2. The TO was created with movement type 999 and again, if you look at L_TO_CONFIRM, there isn't an import parameter which takes in movement type nor does this exist in the T_LTAP_CONF nor the T_LTAP_CONF_HU tables which I've also used.

Can anyone else provide an insight into this?

Thanks and regards,

Adeline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have managed to solve this myself. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hello all !

I need to simulate transaction LT12 to confirm OTs (WM). what MF can i use L_TO_CONFIRM or L_TO_CONFIRM_SU?

Thanks in advance !

Fernando.

0 Kudos

I am a bit late

I am facing with the similar problem (error message is the same 'Warehouse number does not exist (new selection required)' ), when confirming TO.

Most of the time FM in mobile transaction works great, but sometimes this message is thrown.

If I try to confirm TO second time, it works ?!

I would really like to know how you (or anybody else) managed to solve this issue.

Thank you very very much,

Marko