HUM - Generation of Delivery Items
1.I just started to learn & work with HUM...
2. We would like to use the 'Generation of Delivery Items for Packaging Materials' function of HUM.
So, we would like the packaging material stock to be reduced after PGI of FGs. We can create the HU for the FG and packaging material, it's no problem (VL01N/VL02N menu > Edit > Pack).
But after PGI the packaging material should move together with the FG.
I did the following steps suggested by SAP help (link pasted above):
1. Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries
(LF, VERP, PACK, , DLN, DLP, KEN, HUPM - item category of packaging material is 'VERP', delivery details of FG: LF, NORM, TAN)
1. Define Packing Material Types
I created a record with packaging material type 'K010' in this Customizing step;
- (B) plant determined from the first item that was packed
- (C) packaging materials
- (B) item generation in first packed delivery
Still, after packing in VL01N/VL02N no item is generated for the packaging material.
Please help to solve this issue...
(I didn't do the packing in delivery properly...)
Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 7, 2008 11:32 AM