Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance View, Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

for the Maint View , when I make any changes in sandbox it is prompting for the transport request.

When I do the same in Devlopment system, it is not prompting for the transport request. what do I need to do to transport changed values to Testing server from Devlopment server.

Please suggest,

Thanks-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the Recording routine type you are using in the Table maintenance .

is it Standard Recording routine or no or user, recording routine check it once

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions???

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the Recording routine type you are using in the Table maintenance .

is it Standard Recording routine or no or user, recording routine check it once

0 Kudos

It is Standard Recording Routine

Thanks-

0 Kudos

Hmm, also from the maintenance view generator, choose "Environment->Maintenance Objects->Change".

Transport must be set to "Automatic Transport", Current Settings should be unchecked (altough it matters only in production systems).

Also check the client settings in table T000, it should be "Automatic recording of changes".

Thomas

0 Kudos

Go to the table maintenance generator screen and then do the following

Environment -> Maintenance Object -> Display and check the Object attributes section for the field Transport and choose either Automatic transport.

MGS.

0 Kudos

The issue must be with the transport settings, you need to contact your BASIS team for this,, since with the same settings it is creating transport automatically in Sandbox, it should do the same in Devlopmentsystem as well.

Thanks-

0 Kudos

>Also check the client settings in table T000, it should >be "Automatic recording of changes".

Thomas is correct. the client level settings blocking that in Dev system. check with your basis.