cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivate Cost center accounting in controlling area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could you describe the consequences of the deactivation of CO-CCA in the controlling area?: should I expect incoherencies ?

The activation (deactivation) code setting is free in OKKP transaction. My first deactivation test show me it's possible to make new postings in FI (FB60) and the cost center is not necessary anymore.

In fact in my case I don't need to check FI-CO reconciliation.

Regards

Pascal Cuenin

abhinav_kumar13
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Same question comes to my mind, especially when S4 tends to get rid of Secondary Cost elements.

There is a blog Back to Basics which says that CCA helps in P&L Statements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All your GL accounts would have been made Cost Elements. Hence, if you have any chance to deactivate CCA, the postings will go to controlling. Hence, you need to have new GL Accounts which were not extended to Controlling as cost elements. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't have CO elements, then no CO posting will be required.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Why this type of requirement is coming into our mind. SAP controlling has very good funtionalities for internal reporting. If you deactivate cost center accounting then how your management would see...cost center reporting, budgeting, controlling

for example you have cost element salary,,,,,with one gl for a company,,,how you will distinguish salary with reference to a division , dept, location....

how you will get your assessment, settlement, costing all these for which CO functionalities are developed

regards

dinabandhu