cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report related to commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn's

Hi this is related to commission report my client was expecting the condition values which is related commission that values picked up from the invoice so how i can retrive the data from invoce to commission report ? please suggest me.

Thanks.

vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to get the billing documents, for a specified date range, with commission condition types and the respective partner functions and display in report.

You have to make sure that cancelled billing documents are not considered in the report.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your responce,

Yes the cancelletion invoices showing up as a negative values in the report and we run the report specific date range, showing up respective partner function in the report.How i can retrive the data from invoces means condition types values.

thanks

vinod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give this requirement to ABAPers and tell them the condition types we used for Agent commission.

And also give them VF05- assuming the Agent partner function is added and it is displaying the Invoices- in the combination of Agent and Customer.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok that will done by abaper but i have to give functional specification so i need tables and fields where i can retraive the data that means condition type value in the invoice actuvally my client is expecting condition types values picked up from the invoice .

thanks

vinod

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Conditions data is stored in KONP (Item conditions) & KONV (Header Conditions).

The information you need to give to your ABAPer is

- relevant condition types

- Relevant Invoice document types (from which commission condition are to be picked)

- ask him to exculde the Cancelled invoices

HOpe this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

here my question is

Hi friends,

I am doing commission report as per the client requirement here my problem is,my client maintain two condition types for commission one is % and value. so client wants pick the condition type value from billling document..

How pick the value while doing the pattial invoice.

how the value shown up as negative when the invoice cancellation and reversal.

how the pick the value after paid the commission partially.

we have maintain 3 columns in report

invoce not paid

commission owed

total laibality.