cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New page in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to print an invoice, I have PAGE1 where I show the invoice data in main window, at the end of main window I am printing 3 other windows.

The problem is that now, I want to print after all the data mentioned above, another page, PAGE2, with other information, but I am not being able to print the 3 windows after main data of PAGE1 and doing the break to PAGE2 afterwards.

Any ideas of how can I do it?

Thanks in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arancha,

Page1:In main winodw-->create the table and display the

data as per your requirement.

After page1 create the command node-->general attributes

go to new page : page2.

Page2:create the windows as per your requirement and

display accordingly.

For page2>general attributes>nextpage: page1.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your answers but I continue with my problem

I am not able to show the three windows after the main one and afterwards doing a page break in order to show page2 after page1 (containing these three windows).

Any ideas?

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

wat i under stood is u need that 3 windows in page1 though u r main data get spell to next page also...

if is this so...

then have to check ur main window height.

decrease it and also check the three windows output options tab in that no check box should be clicked.

i am sure u will get it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to explain it better

In my main window I have to write the invoice positions, at the end of them I have to write three other windows.

I am being able to achieve this.

My problem is that, afterwards, I need to call another page completly different and if I do a command at the end of main window to call page2 these three windows are not shown because the break is done and these windows are in page1.

But if I put these nodes before main window, they are shown in all the pages, not only after the end of main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

if u need to display that 3 windows only at the end of main window.

in the condition tab u will be having checkbox only at the end of main window

just check that.

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I have this checkbox marked but the problem is I don't know how to call afterwards to page2.

If I call to page2 I these windows are not shown.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

plz tell me clearly what r the window u have in page1 and page2 .

what r the windows should be displayed in second window.

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

in page1 I have:

- Main window with the list of position data with information of material, quantity and price.

- At the end of main window I have these three windows with information of total weight of the invoice, incoterms, several dates, banks and so on.

In Page2 I have a different list with the information of weight by position.

Perhaps I have to do two different smartforms...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

ur requirement is to display these three windows with information of total weight of the invoice, incoterms, several dates, banks and so on At the end of main window in both the pages correct.

u place these three windows with information of total weight of the invoice, incoterms, several dates, banks and so on in page 2 also (copy it from page1).

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

no, my requirement is to display these three windows only at the end of main window of page1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

in the tab condition u have some more option refer that

only on page with listbox.

in that select 1st page alone.

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

I am doing as you say (thanks a lot for your idea) but now I am not being able to do the break.

I have a command at the end of main node, I have marked 'Go to page PAGE2' and also the event, at the end of main window but page2 is not being shown.

Am I doing something wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

I needed also doing the command only on page1.

It's solved.

Thank you very much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the three windows in page 2 also to display.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But these windows must not be shown in page2, page2 has different information.

May I need to create another smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the additional event in the conditions tab " After end of main window " for the three windows.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have marked this event, but if these windows are placed before main window, they are not showed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check where these footer windows are placed, i mean upper margin of these windows...

try to calculate(upper margin) based on your main window height and place these three window after main window then you are all set.

Thanks,

Sree.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bring all your windows before the MAIN window in the Windows tree.

So, your node tree should look like:

HEADER
FOOTER1
FOOTER2
FOOTER3
MAIN.
.. COMMAND to go to PAGE2

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried but I don't know how to write then these 3 windows only at the end of the main window.