Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Conditions - Statistical , A/c Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Hi,

My client is exporting the goods under bond. hence, I maintained JEXP, JECP and Ja1x excise conditions (respectively 14%, 2%, 1% excise duty) statistical in my export pricing procedure as no excise liability get generated here. Also, I removed the accounting keys against these pricing conditions in export pricing procedure.

Problem I am facing is that, in VF01 when I am creating a billing document, It is giving a a/c error saying that A/c key is not maintained in the export pricing procedure.

I need a solution/ want to understand: My purpose of not maintaining the a/c keys is that I dont want to hit any a/c entries in the billing document. But, this particular situation is throwing the error when I am passing the billing document to a/c.

Need your advise/solution on this.

Regards,

Aditi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your configuration is right and system should not ask for account key as the condition types are statistical. Try to update pricing and then post or create a new cycle.

Check the condition class for all three condition types. If it is maintained as D, change to A and then test the cycle.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally it should not ask for Account key provided you maintained them as statistical.

Are you using JEXP and against that JEXT(100%), if so make them also statistical.

And also look at the Pricing procedure analysis in VF02.

Best Regards

SRI