cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting trip like travel request even after using EHP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently I came to know about dedicated forum for enhancement pkges...I am facing a problem with EHP2 for HCM...we activated FIN_TRAVEL_1 component as we wanted to use the functionality of "Travel request like trip" so that employees can only request for services like hotel, flight but should not be able to book online.

So to achive this we upgraded our ECC to 602 (EA-HR 602 level 13) and our sap erp is 6.0 sp14...

we also upgraded portal content :

BP_ERP5COM 1.20 SP0 (1000.1.20.0.0.20070703150100)

BP_ERP5ESS 1.2 SP0 (1000.1.2.0.0.20070713121332)

SAPPCUI_GP 600 SP13 (1000.600.0.13.0.20080516101947)

SAP_ESS 600 SP13 (1000.600.0.13.3.20080724055749)

Now i can see EHP2 folder in PCD in my portal and also can go to ESS>Travel and Expenses>Create travel request in portal..

NOW the problem is I dont see the desired functionality on my portal screen (i tested in r3 also...even there i dont get the desired screen)

The Create travel request page is same as it was in java web dynpro version i dont see any additional fileds like addinng multiple destination , adding travel services, (like 'trip' transaction in r3)

please letme knw where am i missing....to get the desired functionality...

awaiting responses,

Regards,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194360
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JJ

overall, the installation process for an enhancement package consist of the following steps

- select Business Function to use

- install software components associated to business function

- activate newly installed features.

For more information see the Must know documentation, and the installation documentation on service.sap.com/erp-ehp, and .../erp-inst.

regards,

Andreas R

Former Member
0 Kudos

prob solved.

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Could you please share the solution. Even we are also facing the same problem...

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We checked the trascation FITVFELD_D and found that in trip schema PL

the flags in the checkboxes for 'additional destinations' and 'travel

services' in the section 'activate entry screens' were not set, so we just checked them and there it was.....we got the desired functionality

R~ward points if helpful...

Regards,

JJ

va_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please let me know how did you upgraded a single component EA-HR 6.00 to 6.02 in your system?

Dose that not need to upgrade the entire ECC system.