Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RS_EU_CROSSREF for Class Methods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use the function module RS_EU_CROSSREF to determine a where-used of methods in a class. This works fine given just the method name. But I do not know how to specify the reference class of the method.

For example, METH1 is a method that is available in both classes CLASS1 and CLASS2. In my where-used list, I only want a where-used list of classes and programs where CLASS1->METH1 has been used (and not of CLASS2-METH1).

Can you please tell me how I can specify the reference class as part of FM parameters? Or is there an alternative FM I should use for the above purpose?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Dev

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use the function module RS_EU_CROSSREF to determine a where-used of methods in a class.

I may be missing the point - but why not do a "where-used" on the method name within transaction SE24?

0 Kudos

Hi Kev,

That's because I need this feature in a custom application.

Best Regards,

Dev

0 Kudos

ok dokey... just asking you understand

Afraid I know nothing about that particular FM, only thing I can suggest is there may be something useful in: cl_wb_infosystem=>create_where_used_list_request

Good luck with it

0 Kudos

Hi Kev,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm really sorry about the delayed response. Will try out your solution tomorrow and get back to you.

Thanks once again!

Regards,

Dev