cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CKMPRPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don have material ledger active. We are thinking of ways to update ROH costs at the end of every month. For MR21 we need to delete the costing through CKR1 which we don't want to do. I can use future price fields in Costing 2 view but i want to know if we can use CKMPRPN.

i am not able to understand how this works? All I want is i should be able to update costs for next month so that the costing will pick these costs during the run?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Transaction code is to update the Future price. But, this will be considered as same as entry directly made in the "material master future price in Accounting 1 View". There will not be any cost component split.

More than that, you need to have your Costing variant to check Future price field to update the same while performing std cost estimate for Raw material as primary. In general, raw material cost is being determined from PIR. You can change the costing variant to check Future price of Material master instead of PIR.

Hope, it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I figured it out. you are correct. It will update Accounting 1. And I need to change costing variant such that it takes the future price field in Accounting view and uses it as base for costing.

Thanks anyways.