Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCs - create new inbound process code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to create a new inbound process code for IDOC message types in order to call a new function module.

I've defined the function module in BD51 in order to be able to assign the F.M. to the process code, but when I try to do that assignement in WE42 I receive the message 'Application object type is not planned'.

Does anyone know what I should do ?

I saw in onother process code here in the project it has application object type BUS2012 and I belive for my process code I need BUS2032 but when i put BUS2032, I receive the message 'Application object type BUS2032 is not planned'.

Any help will be apreciated. Something like tell me how to be able to enter BUS2032 in the application object type, or some way to not need application object type.

Thanks,

Paulo Sousa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor

I am not sure about the Transaction, but the View also VEDIEDIFCT needs to be maintained. maintain the view also and proceed with WE42.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188685
Active Contributor

I am not sure about the Transaction, but the View also VEDIEDIFCT needs to be maintained. maintain the view also and proceed with WE42.

0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was solved, You were right.

But now I have a following problem. When I try to test the message in WE19 the processing flag is not green. It's yellow with the message 'Trogger by background program'.

Do anyonr knows what does it mean and how to be able to process a nes IDOC in WE19 ?

Thanks,

Paulo Sousa

0 Kudos

Are you using the Processing Type as Processing by Function module in WE42

0 Kudos

The problem was in WE20 I've defined the message type with 'Trigger by background program' instead of 'Trigger imediatelly'.

Thanks, the problem is solved.

Paulo Sousa

0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding Zprocess Code in WE42..

Que-1

I have already mainted in BD51 . then

In we42 , When I provide the Zprocess Code and Enter , the following mesages/information I am getting-

-> The ALE table is not yet maintained for process code ZPUR !

-> For entry, access 'Function module for ALE-EDI inbound processing'

Ques-2

When I was proving OBJECT TYPE : BUS2012 for purchase order , I was getting the error as " APPLICATION OBJECT TYPE BUS2012 is not planned ".

Does it means to maintain anywhere..?

Please help in this regard.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m also getting the same error like "Application object type is not planned"

can you please guide how you resolved this error?

Please give me steps to maintain The Fm also above error resolve step.

former_member1631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I faced the same error , But I solved it by registering the message type and Basic type and function module ( process cod) created by registering at WE57 tcode.

Thanks,

Bala

0 Kudos

In fact, you have given the same answer as the accepted answer, because the transaction code SM30 + VEDIEDIFCT is the same as transaction code WE57.