cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the freight based on the order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a scenario..if the total order value is less than 2000/- the freight cost will be beared by the customer and if the total order value is more than 2000/- then the company will bear the freight cost. We are using two condition types for freight calculation for this scenario. What can be the way to get this?

useful suggestions will be awarded points.

Sunanda.p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SUNANDA.P

U can achieve this by using scale in yr freight condition. Select yr freight condition and go to Tcode V/06 there u will find SCALE TAB -

scale basis, u select " B ". Now maintain condition scale value 2001 then freight rate will be e.g. 500 rs.

In VK11u can go to scale by pressing F2.

Try and this will help you

Thx.

Dwarkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ..

could you please explain me how do we achieve this through condition exclusion ? As far as i know the condition exclusion is used to compare codnition types in one exclusion group or in two exclusion gropus and pick the or worst conditions ..

If we are writing a requirement for this.. what are the technical things that we have to tell the abaper?

thankyou

bj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use two condition type for freight, then u may go for condition exclusion.

Better way is to write a new requirement with the help of an ABAPer and give that requirement in the pricing procedure against the condition type.

Hope it'll be helpful.

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

If we use condition exclusion in this scenario then how the freight can be calculated. please explain indetail.

thanks in advance,

Sunanda.p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a requirement within the condition type as the order value is > 2000/- then pick particular condition, ask your abaper to write rouitne in requirememnt.

Regards

Ramki