cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order from Multiple Quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create one order from multiple quotations. If yes, the how?

Whenever i try to create an order with reference to quotation there is a pop-up window with provision to copy only one quotation. Can this be done in standard SAP functionality?

Thanks,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Just try with this.

Once you go to the main screen of the sale order after referencing the first quotation, again from the top menu bar from left, click on "Sales document" followed by "Create with reference", so that a small box will appear. Click on "Quotation" tab and refer the subsequent quotations repeatedly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is very much possible. Once you get into the Creation screen., you have to include the quotations using menu itself. It is in the first menu in the menu bar.

Pls lemme know if you need help on this

The menu path is

Sales Document----Create with reference

You have to do this as many number of times as the number of quotations you want to refer. You can see the items of those quotations getting reflected in the sales order.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upto my knowledge, I think, we can't create a sal order for more than one quotation. We can create a sale order by referencing only one quotation.

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

No its not possible to make multiple quatations to one sales order, you can copy one quatataion ane change in sales order with order quantity and other details.

Regards

Ramki