Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoid payment method screen when create document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm using E-Commerce B2B system.

When I create sales document I get payment method screen (let me select from credit card to billing).

I want to switch this screen off.

Best regards

Yaki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can just hide/comment the code from order.jsp in the B2B application.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaki,

You can hide all visible element between <div style="display: none;"></div>

Write Java script function in which set the default payment to "invoice" by calling java script element "getElementById" and submit the form.

Call this function on window onload.

so customer will go on that screen but will not see anything and through java script function you are selecting "invoice" element and submit the form.

I did the same thing in one of my project and it is working fine. No need to change anything in back end or no need to create or modify any java code.

I hope it will help you and resolve your problem.

Regards.

eCommerce Developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaki.

if the question is still relevant,

to exclude "payment card" payment method you need to deactivate the corresponding payment methods in badi: CRM_RISK_MGMT_BADI

(IMG menu: Customer Relationship Management -> Transactions -> Settings for Sales Transactions -> Business Add-Ins -> BAdI: Payment Form on Internet)

and delete allowed payment types:

0 Payment card

1 Cash on delivery

(an empty record is used to select 'invoice' by default)

Edited by: Alexander Finashin on Jun 18, 2009 11:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Is there a similar functionaity for E-Commerce for ERP (without CRM)? We would like to only allow the Credit Card payment method for certain customers, and both methods for others.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Is there a similar functionaity for E-Commerce for ERP (without CRM)? We would like to only allow the Credit Card payment method for certain customers, and both methods for others.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer connected to the Payment Method.

Works brilliant!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand it, creating the order (clicking the 'Order' button) performs an 'Action'. This action forwards you to the Payment Method Selection screen (JSP). From there you move on to the next step after selecting the payment method (another action).

The requirement here is to 'step over' the Payment Selection Screen (remembering to choose some default payment method).

I don't understand how commenting code out of order.jsp would help this be achieved. Sure, you can comment the 'Order' button out and you won't move on to the next screen... but neither will you move on to anywhere else nor will you create orders. Perhaps you can explain in a bit more detail what you meant Sateesh.

I haven't looked too much at this CRM/E-Commerce stuff but I believe the solution would be to change the forward action of the order button to lead you to the step after payment selection and handle your default payment method at that point.

Perhaps another solution would be to edit the payment method JSP to auto submit its form with your default selection. That way you don't have to worry about working with actions and whatnot.

Again though, I haven't really looked at the E-Commerce app much myself... so perhaps others here can discuss or expand upon my solutions or offer others.

I hope this has helped Yaki,

Patrick.