cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Line Item Number should be Same for PO Line Item Numebr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a rare Requiremenet. I will convert Only one PR to PO(So It is one to one) PR Item Number should Be Equal to PO Item Number.. can anybody suggest me is there any way to achive this.

Explanation:

Actually we will create third party Sale order and with A BAPI we create PO in background.

I will change Sales Order qty(Decrease directly or increse with schedule lines) so new PR items will be generated or Existing may be deleted. now i want my PR Item number should be equal to PO Item Number.

In BAPI we have a provision to provide PR number still system is taking in sequential intervel of 10,20,30....

How to overide this...

EX:

PR PO

ItemNO 10 10

ItemNO 30 30

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor

Hi,

Try to change the Line Item Interval for PR Document type in SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Define Document Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Immediate reply

but I tried that option but still system is proposing item numbers in me21n.

anyother options please

-Pradeep

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you Want to Convert Different Purchase Requisitions into One Purchase Order then how you will Control at that time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

You are right... but i have a requirement like only one PR to one PO.. which i have mentioned in my question clearly.

-thanks

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree. you want to Convert One PR to One PO Only. But if you want to Convert Different PR Line Items to PO then How PO will Choose Different Line items.

Suppose If you want to Conver One PR which is Having Five Line Items and You want to Convert Only Line item 10 and 30 then How Po will take the Same Interval. It will Propose 10, 20 etc only.

So I think it is Not Possible.

Go to the Following Path and Set the Item Interval to 10 for Both Purchase Requisitio and Purchase Order

SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Define Document Types

SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Document Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You didn't say which SAP Release you are using or which BAPI, but I found the following SAP Note which relelates to specifiying the item numbers when using BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

SAP Note 418683

Regards,

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the information, i am using Version SAP 5.0 and BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

I saw the note also please let me check the status... i will get back to you...

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Thanks a lot my issue got resolved. annd i have another question regarding BAPI_PO_Change.

Actually i am passing Price from PR to PO and i am making no_price_from_po while chenging PO and i am passing PRICE from SO to PO. Below scenario will explain My requirement.

In third party we are creating Automatic PO from SO. we have developed one ZTrasaction for SO Approval in two stages, in second level Approval we are converting PR to PO.

while creating we are able to pass Price value from SO to PO From Condition in the Pricing procedure.

while changing we have 3 scenarios

1.Changing Existing PR Item quantity

2. Adding one more schedule line to the Existing SO so it will create one more PR Item

3. we are adding one more Line Item in the SO in this case also one more PR Item will be generated

we are able to convert each PR Item will be one PO line Item

But while changing we will have PO still we don't want to copy the Price from Previous Document.

we have activated no_price_from_PO in the BAPI but still system is taking from previous Document.

Pl suggest me if there anyway to over come this issue...

Thanks

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you search SAP Notes with the following 2 "words"

bapi_po_change price

you will find 49 different notes related to purchasing BAPIs and pricing.

If none of these solve your problem, then I suggest that you raise a message with SAP.

Regards,

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Thanks.. for your reply.. but i solved the issue by passing one parapeter in the PO Item level while changing PO. we have option 1 for net value and and 2 for gross value in the Standard BAPI.whic is worked well

In my requirement we will create sales order and we can add some more items in later days. sales order currency will be in INR and PO Currency in USD . and we are passing sales order price to PO. in sales order we can give any currency for perticular condition type in pricing procedure, system will convert that into INR while passing to subtotal field (VBAP-KWI2) so while passing that value to PO we need to convert that value to respective USD.

we have "created date" and "changed date" in SO Item so we passed the excert date in to Exchange Conversition FM to get excert Exchange Rate.

Thanks for all you support...

-pradeep

Answers (0)