cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software component ID different in SXI_CACHE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My scenario is file to IDOCs (MATMAS, DOCMAS, CREMAS)

i transported my objects from DEV to QA environment. I changed the mapping in QA for the constant values in IDOC header records as I am using the control record from the mapping.

Sometime the MATMAS fails for error in mapping program but actually there is no error. And after sometime if passes through.

In SXI_CACHE, under receiver agreement the software component ID doesn't show up for MATMAS IDOC. It just shows 00000000000000, whereas for the DOCMAS and CREMAS it shows the software component ID.

I did DELTA CACHE as well FULL CACHE refresh and still the software component ID shows 00000000000000.

Any idea how to overcome this issue.

Thanks.

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing, you should never change objects directly in QA system. That would make objects different from Dev environment.

VJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first thing is if you are using CMS and if your Version managment is active then u have hard time ahead...

reimport the idoc metadata and check it..

if it doesn't work and if you are not using version managment then do the same change in DEV and move it to QA, and then perform full cache refresh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan

it is always good to code dynamic and dont try to make changes in Q and P. For example when you code hard code in mapping take care of Q and P as well.

This can happen due to changes in transported package.

cache is showing 000000. Try importing the component again in Q. this can be solved.

Thanks

Gaurav