cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign shipping point to plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I've created plants and shippoint points, however during assignment of the shipping points, I dont see the plants. Any suggestions?

MdZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check tables V_T001W and V_TVST just make sure you have both plants and shipping points defined in them.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you really 'create' new plant code? Or used copy functionality from existing one?

I would strongly recommend the second option as there are many other tables associated with plant code that are needed.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created a new one without copying from an existing, cause calenders and other fields were copied also and were not amendable anymore.

Anyway, the assignment of the plant to sales org etc was not performed by the SD consultant yet and this was causing the issue.

Thanks.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has got nothing to do with the Sales Organization...your Shipping Point determination is happening based on Loading Group, Shipping Conditions and Plant...so may that be Outbound delivery like in case of Sales or Inbound Delivery in case of Procurement it is going to work.

In your case you have not copied the plant and created a new one as your own factory calander and other things were required so you have to check whether every table which gets updated during copying is also getting updated while created a new one.

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not talking about determination. It is purely assigning the shipping to the plant. Anyway, it has been resolved.

MdZ