Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different assignment block for attachments

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

In standard the component for opportunity (BT111H_OPPT) calls for attachments a view DocList (in component GS_CM). This view does not show folders. On the other hand the view DocTree in the same component GS_CM shows the structure (folders and attachments).

I saw that in run time repository for opportunity (BT111H_OPPT) this component calls GS_CM component with interface window MainWindow wich has the inbound and outbound plag set to 2DOCLIST.

So, how could I change this logic, that on opportunity I would have under assignment blocks available also DocTree assignment block of component GS_CM and not only the defautl one.

I tried to add new ComponentUsage or ViewSet in Runtime Repository, but I don't have available view for DocTree.

Anybody knows the solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again,

You can achieve the same by two ways.

1) add the view tree in the main window in runtime repository.

2) create new window in runtime repository of gs_Cm,

add your tree view in your new window.

add your new window in component interface of gs_cm

add your new window in compnent usage of bt111h_oppt

add your window in ViewSet BT111H_OPPT/OpportunityOVViewSet ViewArea OverviewPage . Now it will be available in assignment blocks

Best regards

Pankaj kumar

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried the version with the new window and it is the possible way but requires to much work. Assigning doctree view to it is easy but then you have to define from sratch all the logic for this window from plugs, editing and so on.

Thanks for sugestion anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resurrecting this thread...

I am actually trying to achieve the same, but I am at a loss what exactly I have to do now, especially regarding the various inbound and outbound plugs I have to create.

I created a new window, copied the DocTree view and added the new zdoctree to that window, added a component interface, created a component usage in the application I want the tree view to appear, and of course am now getting an exception warning there. Unfortunately without any hint as to what exactly is missing.

I do not find the RTUI60 docs to be particularly helpful in this case, since they only explain how to set up navigation in other cases, and are a little on the abstract side anyway. Anyone who has a nicer / better / more concrete guide for achieving this?

Thanks

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

add view doctree in main window in runtime repository of component gs_cm. doc list is getting called because it is first view in the main window.

Alternatively you can make button on your doc list view and call doc tree view on click of your button.

Hope your pbm is solved.

Best regards

Pankaj kumar

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't want to call it by clicking on additional button, because that is already available throu standard "Advance" button. What i want is that this DocTree would be available as an assignment block in main window of component BT111H_OPPT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

GS_CM/MainWindow exposes the different inboung plugs..

Why dont you try using the inbound plug *IP_2ADVANCED *

Using this inbound plug it navigates to the Overview page which actually contains the "GS_CM/DocTree ".

Make sure that the context binding is done properly.

I think this should resolve the problem.

Regards,

Vinay

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can you be a little bit more specific on which places to do this changes. I guess that under Runtime repository editor but on which places.