cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

task description not getting reflected in Production as it is in Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is related to task description in custom FI workflow.

There are 2 workflow container elements which are required to appear in the task description.

In production environment the workflow container has values in these two container elements but they don't appear in the task description of a decision step inspite of the binding between the workflow container elements and task container elements.

However the values appear in the task description of the same when tested in Quality.

I have cross checked the binding in Quality and Production and it is the same.

Please suggest.

Regards

Shraddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

you mean to say that you can view the values of the container elements present in PRD, but those values are not reflecting in the task description.

if possible recreate a request for the task and transport it across, hope you use F4 for selecting container elements and not typing '&container&' (as sometimes values do not reflect if you type manually)

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is definetly a transport issue. I have experienced this a few times in my new workplace. I have had to re-transport for the task to "appear". Dont know if this is something to do with the way the client has been setup.

Cheers,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue and could not find the problem. I decided to create a new transport by 'un-binding' the 2 elements and then binding them again. When this transport made it to production it worked.

Derrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shraddha,

When was your workflow transported in prod? If it was transported today simply try refreshing the buffers (SWU_OBUF).

Cheers,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

My workflow was transported some 15 days ago.I have even tried swu_obuf but it was of no help.

I have proper binding between the workflow container & task container.but still workflow container value is not getting transferred to task container.This same scenario for the same task is working fine in quality but not in production.

Do you have any idea where the problem lies? Is there any workflow administraion t code which I can use for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Shraddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the transport for any error.

You can try transporting the task again if you think just the task is behaving diffrently or everything again.

If everything looks good then I dount the transport.

Thanks,

Charan.