cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link activity to an opportunity level DIAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I do via the DIAPI to link an activity with an opportunity level?

I have seen that the ParentObjectType is 97 for the sales opportunity and ParentObjectId represent the id of the opportunity but I haven't found a field of the Contacts Object that permit to set the level id.

Thank you all,

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Solution or workaround for this problem for DIAPI

roman_martin
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tried it in SBO 8.81 PL09 and haven't found any solution for adding an activity to a sales opportunity with the DIAPI except direct update of the DB. It's not even possible to add a "Follow Up" activity to activity linked to a sales opportunity, DIAPI loose link to sales opportunity.

Interesting that in the DTW we can do that (according to other discussions, I haven't tried it)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

can you tell me, how to update with SQL - i am interrestet in how the connection OOPR to OCLG is saved in the DB.

Best Regards

Klaus

Edited by: Klaus Steinkellner on Feb 27, 2012 3:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

do you still need suggestions regarding this topic or you already solved it?

regards,

francesca

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I haven't solved it yet .. any suggestion will be appreciated

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Dec 23, 2008 2:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need suggestions on this topic. I am doing with DI Server and found no place for me to link an activity to an opportunity line, or backwards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Constantine,

have you found a solution for this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

not yet. i am still working on this. if the field is not exposed, i have to use UDF to create activity link to opportunity.

YatseaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to create a activity linked a sale oppotunity line in current DI API. For oppotunity line property is not exposed in Contact (Activity) object in current DI API, neither the relevant fields are exposed as Read-only.

The relevant fields and property:

1.OCLG (DI Object: Contacts - Activity)

-parentType (Available as Contacts.Parentobjecttype in DI,Read-only)

-parentId (Available as Contacts.ParentobjectId in DI,Read-only)

-OprID (not exposed)

-OprLine (not exposed)

2.OPR1 (DI Object : SalesOpportunitiesLines - Sales Oppotunity stage)

-Linked (avalable as SalesOpportunitiesLines.Contact , Read-only. 'Y' - linked to activity)

Kind Regards, Yatsea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatsea,

there's a plan to fill this gap in the next version of the dia api or this issue will be left open?

0 Kudos

News about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an update on when will this gap be filled? Any alternatives to achieve it?

Thanks,

Alberto Silva