cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Management - Link to PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At my client place I've a requirement i.e. my client wanted to check the cost (money spent) for each campaign and with in the budget limits.

For this there is a budget preapproved by finance department and all the budget will be entered in PS manually. No the requirement is how to link the campaign to WBS element of PS(ECC)

Can any one please let me know how to configure this scenario and also pls send me any configuration documents related to Campaign management integration to PS(ECC)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

WBS element will be created automatically in ecc when you create and approve campaign budget in crm. i will try and send you doc tomorrow.

Best regards

Pankaj kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

can you please send the doc

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Anik Roy on Jan 5, 2009 9:55 PM

Removed email Reference - Sending Confidential Documents is NOT allowed - Refer to the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

The transfer to ECC is based on status mnagement.

As soon as your campaing is released it should be transferred to ECC and the WBS element will be created.

I hope it helps

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Cost planned for the Campaign Activties created under a Marketing Plan will be approved through the workflow process the Cost data will be Captured in the

Planning Cubes.Then in CRM we have to run the CRM PS Job which will generate the WBS for the Activity and will update in the R/3 System.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for guiding, but one small query that is what is the CRM PS job? do we need to write any interface for generating the WBS in PS module or is it in built in CRM middleware such that when ever we run the job it will create WBS element in PS module.

Can you please reply with the above query such that I can start in that direction for my development.

Regards

Vinod