Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abapers,

i am changing the one smartforms.already five coloums is assigned.i am inserting in one new coloum in same smart forms. and how to assigned the paper size .so please help me

thanks and regards,

raj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within the SMARTFORM click on the form attributes node under Global Settings, then click the Output Options TAB. The Page Format is declared here.

Darren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within the SMARTFORM click on the form attributes node under Global Settings, then click the Output Options TAB. The Page Format is declared here.

Darren

0 Kudos

Dear Darren Barton,

Thanks for ur useful informations.and i am ask how to insert a one new coloum in existing smartforms program.clearly my existing designing for this way..

following format is table way

EMP NO NAME SALARY

my new desigining is

EMP NO NAME E-MAIL SALARY

Thanks& regards

raj

0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on how your existing columns have been output, there will probably be a TABLE node in the MAIN window of the smartform. If you click on this and select the Table TAB you should see the different line types. Click the details button and then on the line type you are using position the cursor on column 4 and press the insert button, give it a size making sure the overall size still totals the same length.

Then you will need to add another text node between the existing text nodes to output data into the column.

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

copy the existing smartform and within the

table draw the cells for NO and email.

Create the text node for these cells and

display accordingly.

Regards,

Sravanthi