Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICF Error solution required urgantly

laxmikant_pandit2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know answer for below mentioned error.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://cccdeve1.coopercameron.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/SAP/QISR_UI_FORM// was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system CCD : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server cccdeve2_CCD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_DDIC of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system CCD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server cccdeve2_CCD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server cccdeve2_CCD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 500 -u: 74984 -l: E -s: CCD -i: cccdeve2_CCD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20081006 -t: 073709 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thank you,

Laxmikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laxmikant_pandit2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check ADS config correctly.

As per my understanding 1.Web AS Java in R3 and 2.normal Web AS server are seprate urls.

There is confusion about these url and ads_user.

ADS_USER in R3 password must match with ADS_USER in Visual administrator.

You need to refer ADS guide step by step with other currently correctly ADS running with adobe Interactive forms.

This will slove this problem.

laxmikant_pandit2
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved with correct ADS configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please let me know what exactly was wrong with the configuration as i am facing a simalr problem

Regards

Thashin