cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Within Budget the Actual Amt is not getting updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have made my fixed assets in the Asset group and the Purchases within my expenditure group as relevant to budget.

Now i have made a budget scenario and also entered in the debit side the budgeted amount.

Now when i pass any JE for the Purchase of the fixed asset. For eg Computers Dr. 5000 and Vendor XYZ Cr. 5000 then this amt of 5000 within the Computers account is not getting updated in the Actual Column of the budget for which i have set the budget amount to be Rs. 25000.

Please do guide me.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Based on B1 definition of the Actual in the Budget:

u2022 Actual u2013 the G/L account's balance to date based on its journal entries in SAP Business One in local currency.

u2022 Actual (SC) - the G/L account's balance to date based on its journal entries in SAP Business One in system currency.

u2022 Actual u2013 Future Local, System u2013 displays the future balance of the G/L account. This future balance displays the amounts of open Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt POs.

Which Actuals are you referring to?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

I am refering to the Actuals in Local Currency. i.e INR

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check to see if are you looking at the correct Budget Scenario reflecting the period in question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda,

I am working on the Main Budget Scenario only. i.e main budget 01/04/08.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Have you check the Ledger of Computers A/C ? does Dr. 5000 appears over there ?

Samir Gandhi

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Dec 4, 2008 1:07 PM