Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors 2148 & 2032

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were using Business Objects Engage 2008, we were previosuly using Xcelsius 4.5

We have an Excel file and XML files, the Excel has links to the XML files. These are all stored on a mapped network drive...

When we use the preview button the data is displayed and updating correctly

If we open the files on the mapped drive in a browser then we get an error: 2148

So I added the paths where the XML and Excel and WWF files are located- good news that error is gone

Bad news now we get error 2032

Please help ?

nb. If we save the files to teh dektop on our local desktop (and add this as a trusted site in Flash global security settings) it works

So I am wondering is the only way forward to display this through a webserver and to set the cross domain xml config file?

Thanks

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rob!

Iu2019m sorry, could you tell me, where did you set these paths for xml and other files? Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Iu2019m trying to connect Data Manager with XML file, itu2019s Ok, when I'm working in Preview, but when I start it as SWF file, I'm getting an error #2148.

Thanks, Mike.

Edited by: Mikhail Sychev on Mar 18, 2009 12:37 PM

Edited by: Mikhail Sychev on Mar 18, 2009 12:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh... I've solved this problem. Text area doesn't send it's value back to linked cell, but I tryed to connect with file with path from text area. When I set correct path error was gone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I struggled with the same error #2032!

I found out that this error (at least in my case) had nothing to do with the setting of flash.

Problem is that the error message is a bit generic. In my case the reason for the "streaming error" was that the flash file could not find the XML.

Reason was that I used a different mapping to the network drive then my users (my link pointed to drive"Q" which was unknown to the useres.

So make sure that the XML-data URL in the datamanger in xcelcius points to the right location. As soon as I changed this it worked like a charme.

Hope this helps you too.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rob,

both errors seem to be a flash/security issue.

2148 = SWF file %1 cannot access local resource %2. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.

2032 = Stream Error.

Did you try to add the network device path as a trusted site in Flash Player security settings? I understand that you already have done this with your local desktop.

If this won't work i would agree that it might be the best to publish your SWF to a Webserver and add a valid crossdomain.xml.

Best Regards

Ulrich

http://www.xcelsius-insight.com