cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Summar

Former Member
0 Kudos

While invoking a specific reprot file using JRC API, i am getting the below exception. Can you anybody tell me what jar file or properties files are requried to be placed in the lib folder? I can send the total stack trace if requried.

- Failed to load the resource 'SummaryOnNonRecurringField' from the bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle@5e9d7a.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key SummaryOnNonRecurringField

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:314)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:311)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:274)

at com.crystaldecisions.reports.common.CrystalResources.loadString(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.reports.common.CrystalResources.loadMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.reports.common.CrystalException.a(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.reports.common.CrystalException.getLocalizedMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.reports.common.CrystalException.getMessage(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Throwable.getLocalizedMessage(Throwable.java:266)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Did you get the solution for the above error ?

I get the same error while passing parameters to the report (grouped report) on AIX environment. Works fine on windows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa,

-Have you used any database connectivity for your report (like JDBC or ODBC)? Does your report work fine from designer ?

-The reason you are getting this error might be that the u201Cojdbc14.jaru201D or the JDBC driver type jar file you are using might not be present in the u201CCRConfig.xmlu201D class path location.

-For resolving this error message, please add the u201Cojdbc14.jaru201D to the CRConfig.xml file class path present in the folder u201CC:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\javau201D for CR XI.

-Also, please make sure whether you have copied the JDBC driver to the WEB-INF\lib folder.

-Apart from this.please make sure that you have copied all the JAR files from business objects lib folder inside lib folder of your application.

Thanks,

Chinmay